Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

General discussion- non console specific

jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

General discussion- non console specific Empty General discussion- non console specific

Post by jon_309 Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 pm

para sa mga tpoics nga dli specific or applicable to both or all consoles..
    engr_mandy
    engr_mandy

Location : Schoolworks Internet Cafe, C. de Guzman St., Davao City

General discussion- non console specific Empty Re: General discussion- non console specific

Post by engr_mandy Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 pm

yes sir.. will tell admin bout this one.. yeah i already told him we need an "OFF TOPIC" section of course.. as every forum do hehehe Wink
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

General discussion- non console specific Empty Re: General discussion- non console specific

Post by cha-arc Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 am

^boss engr tung sa hobbies section i merge ang anime ug manga na category para dili kaayo daghan. duol lang man na sila na categories
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:48 pm

There should be a section for "Forum Games", "Art/Sigs/Banners", and a "Tournaments" section or stickied thread as well.
    Not to mention a sub sections for "Gaming News", sub forum for "Debates" and also a "Clan/Guilds" section.

And you need to unclutter the Forum Site layout.
    Here are good examples of a forums I used to belong to,
    that has the ideal forum sections and layout.
    (I used to be Global Mod on the 2nd one, and a regular Mod
    on the first site)

http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/
    http://www.nintendofanforum.com/forum.php??s=d28c762feb0fe397a125b337cfda503d

I also think, you should promote Engr Mandy to Global Mod, and find 2 other people for Sub Sections/Sub Forum mods. Engr Mandy isn't usually around, especially on DavaoSale. So you need a couple more...

Iono who else tho.....*whistles*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am