Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Max Payne 3

cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Max Payne 3 Empty Max Payne 3

Post by cha-arc Wed May 23, 2012 11:10 am

kinsa ba nagadula diri multiplayer sa MP3 pa add dula ta. also make an account sa http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ and join sa pinoyps crew - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pinoyps
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Max Payne 3 Empty Re: Max Payne 3

Post by jave-lin Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Hows the campaign on that thing? Is it finishable in one sitting, like I have heard? Reminds you of Uncharted 3's campaign cinematic?
    And hows the online? No lag whatsoever?
    I heard that the "crews" aspect of Max Payne 3 will
    be transferable to GTA V online, that those two games
    will share some sort of connectivity.

Thinkin bout gettin it, after I get done with Skyrim and Tales.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Wed May 23, 2012 5:05 pm

i haven't finished the campaign yet, multiplayer prevents me from finishing it (i'm currently addicted to it like a drunk max on painkillers). so far single player is fun, the story is interesting, max's dark humor and passos' smart ass humor is never boring.

multiplayer is even better. 2 modes of shooting - soft lock and free aim. character, weapon, armor, accessory, burst customization. looting. 4 modes of gameplay - deathmatch. team deathmach. gang war (objective based). and payne killer - (max and passos vs all, whoever can kill max or passos will become them and fight against all other opponent. fun mode)

lag hasn't been an issue for me. my only problem right now is that the game needs patching. matchmaking sometimes freezes on loading screen. there are connection problems while playing with your crew either some of them gets disconnected while starting a match or the auto balance feature will sort your crew on opposing teams making you fight amongst yourselves.

and yes, crews that you're affiliated with will be the same crews on GTAV. i think playing with your crew will give added exp and other bonuses.
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Wed May 23, 2012 5:37 pm

naa ba cyay cover system like other shooters? kay mostly akng nkita nga gameplay vids cge lng man gd run and gun mskn sa SP

Thinkin' bout buying pd pero ipon2 sku kay dghn pa byaran
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm

naa siyay cover system pero syempre daghan jud gusto mag run and gun ug abuso ug bullet time. lingaw man mag cover (default: square button behind objects) like tago ka sa wall unya naay approaching na kalaban na wala ka kita sa imo i melee (default: triangle button) lang kalit sa likod for 1 hit. naa pud prone stance (default: hold ang L3), roll (default: tap X twice). useful sa soft lock shooting mode para maka escape sa auto aim/lock sa kalaban
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Fri May 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Ah excellent. Any idear as to how much and what regions
    are available at the local Datablitz? I might pass by there
    and pick this title up.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Fri May 25, 2012 1:47 pm

^region 3 around p2,100. also i think DLCs are region free between R1 and R3 disc, i've downloaded the free gorilla mask dlc from the U.S. ps store and it worked with my R3 game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 pm