Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline)

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline) Empty Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline)

Post by jave-lin Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Just out of curiosity,
    what are THE Best Multiplayer Ps3 games
    out there that are in your opinion or from what you
    have experienced to be the finest in pure
    multiplayer enjoyment and mayhem?

Take for example,
    I usually do not play alone (lol. especially here in Davao)
    and I am finding a difficult time to look into my collection
    of games that are local/offline multiplayer.
    I mean sure there is COD:MW2, Lara Croft: Gaurdian of Light, Scott Pilgrim (Which my peeps and gf love. lol),
    Dead Nation (on another ps3 not the account by Aserty),
    RISK, Civ Revolution, SvR 11, various EA Sports games, Dead Rising 2, SingStar, Buzz Quiz, Motorstorm, Burnout, Need for Speed, Tekken, and yadda yadda yadda. Numerous to mention.

But what are some examples of THE Best Ps3 games
    (even PSN games) to play with people around you or online?
    And why?

Peace out.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline) Empty Re: Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline)

Post by jon_309 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

one word and number..

Uncharted 2:) best online MP. hehe. coop or competitive.. playing past 12midnight to get the coop mission on crushing difficulty with headsets.. or playing deathmatch and holding a choke point/camp point on Sanctuary, teamwork at its best:)

nuff said:)
    smithees
    smithees
    Nintendo Entertainment System
    Nintendo Entertainment System

Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline) Empty Re: Best Multiplayer Ps3 Games (Online and Offline)

Post by smithees Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

hmm im not a hardcore online gamer, so ang nasa listahan ko is for offline multiplays... Very Happy

Rockband (nobody can have a bad time with this game. play this with friends, and you'll have the best rockband experience)

NBA 2k (could spend a lot of time dunking on each others heads. ever since ever since, kasali na talaga ang basketball games sa multiplayer games list)

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 am

Anybody else can give their opinions on their
    best multiplayer online or offline gaming experiences?

I need alot of multiplayer titles to choose from.
    Ix
    Ix
    ColecoVision
    ColecoVision

Post by Ix Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 am

I agree with ROCK BAND. I mean, come on. The only people who don't like Rock Band are the people who haven't played it.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has online multiplayer, but this game isn't newbie-friendly. It's a lot of fun once you get the system though, but it might be a little difficult to actually find people who enjoy it.

Super Street Fighter 4! Enough said.

PSN games:
    Bomberman Ultra is a blast (pun intended). It's just like every other bomberman game, really, and they're always fun.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed is LOTS of fun. Old school gameplay, and it can get pretty damn challenging. It's a lot easier in multiplayer though. Great music, too.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Hmmm.....

Excellent choices....

Will look into those games.
    Yuudai
    Yuudai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by Yuudai Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

@lx
    ayos d i ang bionic commando? download dw nko 300mb lng man xa. naa na unta zombie apocalypse
    Ix
    Ix
    ColecoVision
    ColecoVision

Post by Ix Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Lingaw kaayo ang Bionic Commando, old school kaayo ug gameplay ba. There's nothing like mastering the arm movement system!
    Yuudai
    Yuudai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by Yuudai Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 am

Although wala ko psn account. murag lingaw ang dead nation coop online. na try na nko ang sinle player. nice kau. recommend

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 pm