Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Underrated/Hidden Gem PS3 game?

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Most Underrated/Hidden Gem PS3 game? Empty Most Underrated/Hidden Gem PS3 game?

Post by jave-lin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 am

Okay, we all know that there have been ALOT and I mean ALOT
    of Playstation 3 games that have been put out there,
    on a regular daily basis.
    Some Real Hit Blockbusters, some not so hot, and some real mediocre....
    But also, sometimes we encounter a real gem or sleeper hit of a game every so often, that not alot of people are playing or even want to give a chance about.
    The underrated games and sleepers of the Ps3 generation!

Like for example, when Uncharted 1: Drake's Fortune first came out, it was lightly received, and got only mediocre reviews,
    but then people started playing it and saw how well done and fun it was. It was by definition, to be a "underrated game".
    Also Valkyria Chronicles, in some aspects could be considered an "underrated game", how about Borderlands? That was a massive underrated game, should of by some people been Game of the Year.

What are some of your opinions as the Ps3's underrated games?
    Or the Most Underrated Ps3 game of ALL Time?
    Werebear

Most Underrated/Hidden Gem PS3 game? Empty Gems

Post by Werebear Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:52 am

Gotta go with Bionic Commando. I never played the original, and I'm sure this one is not like the original in the least bit, but it is a great game. The Darkness, The Club, Alpha Protocol, Wheelman, Stranglehold, Timeshift, Dark Sector...all amazing games. I hunt down "hidden gems". They rarely go wrong, and I usually like them more than the big name ones. Btw, avoid Dark Void. That game actually does suck Wink

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 am