Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Davaodeathsquad
cha-arc
jon_309
gareh
Yuudai
jave-lin
10 posters

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter!

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter! Empty Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter!

Post by jave-lin Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter! E3-logo-2011

Well folks,

The Big Gaming Event that MOST if not ALL the Gamers
    in the entire World are looking forward to,
    which comes around once every year in May/June;

The Electronic Entertainment Expo aka E3 for short.

And as The Event comes ever closer and arrives,
    discussions about E3, leading up to The Event (June 7-9),
    shall be posted here and as follows;

Rumors, News, Announcements, Videos, Podcasts,
    Wish-lists and Chatter!

If it's about E3 2011,
    Post It Here!

Last edited by jave-lin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter! Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter!

Post by jave-lin Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Well, what are your anticipations about E3?
    What rumors have you heard?

Some of what I hear,
    I have heard that THQ will be
    having a big showing at E3 this year.
    And that we should stay tuned....
    Yuudai
    Yuudai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter! Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (e3) Rumors, News, Announcments and Chatter!

Post by Yuudai Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Well, I just want to know the price and release date of the NGP. And oh, some gameplay vidz of FF Versus also.
    gareh
    Odyssey 2
    Odyssey 2

Post by gareh Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

ninja gaiden 3 is coming......
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 pm

kojima will be announcing 2 metal gear games. Mgs3 for 3ds and peacewalker2 for ngp most probably.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 am

unta naay console release date sa street fighter X tekken. and news regarding tekken X street fighter
    Davaodeathsquad
    Davaodeathsquad
    Game Boy
    Game Boy

Post by Davaodeathsquad Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 am

Hopefully they'll announce a replacement for Astro wireless A40s at E3 this year since turtle beach already just released the PX5.A new call of duty game announcement would also be nice.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

please, not another call of duty game. Hehe. Grabe na jud ning activision maka milk sa franchise ba, basi mapareho na ni sa tony hawk ang call of duty. Tsktsk. Pero expected na jud nga mg announce sila ug bago nga call of duty
    Davaodeathsquad
    Davaodeathsquad
    Game Boy
    Game Boy

Post by Davaodeathsquad Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am

Hehehe.. lingaw man pud cya. Ganahan ko mga games nga naay Russian/US conflict na scenario. :-)
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 am

haha, isearch sa youtube si fpsrussia

maayu kaayu mudula ug cod + maayu jud mugamit ug baril in real life + has an epic russian accent. Hehe
    Davaodeathsquad
    Davaodeathsquad
    Game Boy
    Game Boy

Post by Davaodeathsquad Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:00 pm

^

lol

jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

dghan pa na cya videos.
    check ni o..

asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 pm

ROFLMAO, gnhn ku a2ng COD nga video hahaha! first ingn cya na madaog jd iyang country against russia, den sa sunod ingn cya he doesn't care "I hate being american" hahahaha! umadbro
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Davaodeathsquad wrote:^

lol

gmingaw nuon ko mw2 dah, mg.install ko mw2 pghuman sa uc2 unya. ahaha.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Oooooo....

The Nintendo Wii will be dropping in price (to $150)
    very soon.......is this a sign that Nintendo
    will be debuting a New Nintendo HD successor to the Wii?
    Maybe Wii2???

I am eager to see what Nintendo has planned for E3.

If they come out with a new system that displays at
    least 720p, a high end graphics chip,
    a built in Hard Drive, run's on Blu-Ray discs (or not),
    has some sort of backwards compatibility,
    does away with the Friends Code system,
    has better online features,
    has some connection functionality with the 3DS,
    and supports both traditional and motion controls,
    then I will be All Over this New System!
    Even if it will be $400!

I absolutely just LOVE Nintendo's First Party titles!
    LOL. My first gaming company!

If they don't debut some new and impressive stuff
    in this year's E3........then Nintendo is just
    not doing what it needs to be doing,
    in order to stay at the top of the console market.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Yep, Nintendo is well underway with development
    on the Wii2, code named "Project Cafe" (lol, I like that codename reminds me of COD).

Check this out;

According to CVG's sources, the new console's controller will sport "built-in" HD video screens. "Nintendo's plans sound unreal," the source said. "Publishers are already planning launch titles, and it's all very exciting. The hardware is even more powerful than current HD consoles and backwards compatible with Wii."

But that's not all. According to 01net.com, the controller will be a tablet, or an "iPad with buttons." The French site also reports the console--apparently code-named Project Cafe--will have a beefy triple-core IBM CPU, not unlike that of the Xbox 360, making porting games to the console easier than before. Indeed, the site reports that Nintendo is making third-party outreach a major priority for its next console, given the perception the Wii was slanted in favor of first-party software.

A Next Gen Nintendo Console with HD Graphics and Power surpassing that of current gen HD consoles, and having an "iPad" with buttons?????

OMG. This is going to be epic.....

I want to see it unveiled at E3, it just gotta.

I wonder if SONY and Microsoft,
    are shaking in their boots with what Nintendo's got next.

Source
    Yuudai
    Yuudai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by Yuudai Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

No worries. The Ps4 will be as powerful as skynet (Terminator 2)
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Yuudai wrote:No worries. The Ps4 will be as powerful as skynet (Terminator 2)

LMFAO!!!

That made me LOL.

We'll see if SONY counters back with news about
    the PS4 this coming E3 as well.

Something tells me, that if not at E3,
    they will at TGS later this year. Iono.

But I think Microsoft,
    have already been well into development into the "720",
    it might be a surprise showing there at this year's E3,
    to steal some fire from Nintendo's Wii2.

So many questions to be answered at this year's E3,
    we'll have to stay tuned....
    Yuudai
    Yuudai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by Yuudai Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Really? dang. It's too early for the ps3 to be ancient. Hopefully...sana lng talaga, i can buy an NGP. But it depends if there are hardware issues like the BSOD of N3ds and cool NGP launch games. And oh, are you planning to go live on E3?
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:24 pm

probably no ps4 yet, sony plans to still has to gain profit from investing billions into R&D for the ps3, and just like the ps2, we will see around 10 years lifespan for the ps3.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 am

@ Yuudai and Jon: Nah, am not talking about a full system with working model unveil at either this year's E3 (which is impossible) or at TGS later this year for the Ps4. Am talking about the media confirmation,
    that they are indeed thinking about, are in the very early planning and concept stages of the next generation SONY console gaming system.
    Maybe a code name and some blurred out specs specifics, just as what Nintendo are doing, at the TGS later this year, for SONY that is. For Microsoft, I expect the sorts to happen at E3 this year. Code name and tech specifics, just to stir the pot, and not give Nintendo and SONY all the lime light. It's good to give the loyal Xbox 360 fanbase, something to hope for, giving the lack of exclusive games for the 360 this year. Perhaps they are probably far deeper into development than Nintendo (which has been working on the new system since 2008),
    so we shall see....
    But I fully expect SONY to be later into entering the next round of console wars, until 3D "Glasses-Less" Stereoscopic TVs are on the market, not necessarily on reasonable pricing, but are on the market. With SONY putting so much infrastructure and research development into 3D tech, I think it's safe to say, their new system will fully integrate it and showcase it, how it will translate to consumers who are without 3DTVs, will remain a mystery until the new Ps4 is fully unveiled, which could be around 2-3 years from now at the earliest.
    Mind you, the Ps3 and Xbox 360s are running on outdated graphics cards, and seeing that the new upcoming Battlefield 3 will demand the latest,
    and most powerful graphics chip tech for the PC, it's no wonder, that the console version will be of "lesser quality" than the PC version, but still on the high end of things as far as console gaming goes. By far the modern PCs are more powerful than the current gen consoles.....
    So all 3 Console makers need to try to prioritize putting a new console up for market. But I doubt with the way the financial side of things are faring, it won't likely be within the next 2 years....

And oh, I have heard soooo many rumors about Sega coming back
    into the console market, with a Dreamcast 2. If this is true, this is going to be one hell of a future console war.

And nope, when E3 comes and goes, I won't be updating this live.
    LOL. Even though, I live and work in the USA (where E3 happens),
    that's basically it, I gotta live and work. lol.
    Am hoping someone will update this as the news happens. But I'll try to do my best to keep this thread updated during the first week of June.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 am

kung magawas ug kusog na console ang nintendo i just hope dili nila makalimtan ang mga core players like they did with the wii kids/granny centric kaayo ilang pag market sa console murag ang gawas ang console gi design for kids and grandparents wa mabuhat ang mga nakalimtan na core players since naa didto ang kwarta.

and yeah i agree with jav outdated na kaayo ang graphics card sa mga console karaan na murag comparable ata ang ps3 sa 5 year old na geforce 6 pa na graphics card. pc will always have the better visuals since every pila kay bulan naay maskusog na upgrade mugawas but naa man sa console ang mga games kaso dili upgradable, pangit pa jud design nakadikit ang gpu sa board.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 am

about sega, i think they're better of making games instead of consoles. Kusog man ilang games karun and currently multiplat ilang games. Dghan sila na kwarta sa ilang mga games, remakes, re-release, etc.

Yep, ana jud nang console, pildi jud sa pc, pero dli lng hassle kay dli nka mu upgrade ug parts, i think lazy lng jud ang uban devs mu maximize sa power sa consoles, just look at gg, nd, sp, and insomiac, mka buhat man sila ug ayus na games, pati pud ang dev sa gears of war ug halo, kanang mga multiplat devs nga naga focus sa pc tpos iport lng sa consoles ang usually naay prob sa graphics.
    aceshot
    aceshot
    TurboGrafx-16
    TurboGrafx-16

Post by aceshot Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

Hopefully naa unta news sa HITMAN 5..dugay na gyud nko ni gna hulat..mski trailer lng man unta bounce so far pics pa lang pero murag fan made lng
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-21-first-hitman-5-screenshot-revealed
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm

@ Jon: I second that, Sega should really prioritize and stick with the console titles market, instead of putting all their chips into the console wars again. But you know Sega......they don't really care about their fans, they just want to make a profit. Why do I say that? Cause, they aren't listening to us to make a sequel to Skies of Arcadia, Shenmu, Crazy Taxi, Streets of Rage, Panzer Dragoon, Valkyria Chronicles (for the Ps3), a proper epic next gen Sonic game,
    and one of my all time faves; Nights.

We need a Skies of Arcadia for the current or next gen!
    It will be the most EPIC AWESOMENESS JRPG ever
    on the face of the earth!

@ Aceshot:

Yeah, same here. I want a new Hitman,
    but with IO Interactive gone, who's gonna publish the newest one?

And other titles am anticipating to be announced at E3;
    A new Sly game, A new Beyond Good and Evil game (not the remake),
    A new multi-plat IP developed by Bungie, The next Gears of War saga going multi-plat after the Marcus Fenix saga (yeah I said it),
    A new God of War game, more details on Metal Gear Solid Rising,
    a new IP by Keiji Inafune or the next gen Megaman,
    a new IP by Hideo Kojima (no relation to Metal Gear),
    and others I seem to be forgetting. lol.

I want the next Dragon Warrior RPG Epic on the Ps3!
    Or just any kind of JRPG (other than action, fps rpgs
    that seem to be clogging up the market).
    All 3 systems seem to be lacking a Great RPG!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am