Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Gabo
engr_mandy
bele04
[dcw]aaron
Davaodeathsquad
gareh
pogzraditz
davaopride
wongchino2002
scoobidot_1982
randolflydia
asertyuio
cha-arc
jon_309
18 posters

PSN- Back Online!!

jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

PSN- Back Online!!  - Page 8 Empty Re: PSN- Back Online!!

Post by jon_309 Sun May 15, 2011 7:17 pm

murag email method jud gamiton nmo ana jav.

Hopefully up na ang psn! Cant wait for the psn store to go live as well. Thinking of purchasing might ang magic clash of heroes. Hehe. Or if naay new games:)
    Davaodeathsquad
    Davaodeathsquad
    Game Boy
    Game Boy

Post by Davaodeathsquad Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Care for some Kaz Hirai PSN relaunch speech? Laughing

asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm

hmmm, namroblema ku bwt aning change ug password thing since the original PS3 that me and DDS used to make our account was hit with the ylod and sold somewhere, hmmm
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Sun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm

^
    pareha ta, dpat ipaayo sa nq ning isa. hehe.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

^^ako pud na sold na nako tung ps3 na gi activate ug 'cha-arc' nako na psn id unya ang uban 4 activations nabaligya nako sauna as gameshares since ignoy ko adto dati regarding gameshare tung 2007. gipadayon lang nako ang account kay naanad na ug nasugdan na ang trophies didto anyway kung di ko kagamit na sa cha-arc id magchange lang ko ug account tung sa psn download nako na account, screw trophies i just want to play online. i add lang tamo usab. or i add akong secondary account. psn id = sadista
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Sun May 15, 2011 10:00 pm

ahw imuha d ai 2ng sadista bry? fiends npd mi a2ng sadista nimu and no...That is not a typo Very Happy hahahaha!

I guess email way nlng ku, Jav could you share the process and where to send this password change thing please, thanks Razz
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Sun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

^ako to secondary account wa man to gina log in log in kay pang download lang nako to psn games pero kung dili jud ma change akong password kato akong gamiton. either 'sadista' or 'palpak' akong gamit na account
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

itry nlng nnyo tong email verification. Pwede lagi na.
    Davaodeathsquad
    Davaodeathsquad
    Game Boy
    Game Boy

Post by Davaodeathsquad Sun May 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Naa mo idea kng unsaon tong mga gameshares nato? Wala baya koy password sa mga email add ato :-( PSN id/pw ra...
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Sun May 15, 2011 10:56 pm

unsaon ng email verification? same lng ang process sa knang forgot password? nga verify and such? tnaw ninyu?
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

bitaw problem pd ku ana, I think ang mag update ana kay k2ng nag buhat sa account...

@DDS
    yah, gmsg tka sa facebook hehehe
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 pm

katong psn+ nato nga share ako na bahala ato,ang uban shares like katong sa fat princess ug deathspank kay si engr yata ngbuhat.
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Mon May 16, 2011 12:57 am

hmmm, naa man d ai available firmware update sa site Razz

http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/support/ps3

dre nlng ku kay easy lng hehehe
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 am

@ Aserty: It's a fairly simple process, if you don't have the original PS3 that you created the PSN user account with, you can simply just re-activate and change it via your email account associated with the PSN user account. If your account isn't activated with your system (never downloaded anything using the orig system), an email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password. Click this "link" and voila, you got a new password, and are ready to get back online.

As for the PSP system..........you will not be able to sign in to the PlayStation Network or change your password. You will have to change your password from a PS3 or from a PC before you can access the PlayStation Network on your PSP system. You cannot change your password from Media Go at this time unfortunately, as it states on the playstation site.

And guys.........
    I got some pretty bad news........

Sony Corp. began a limited and phased restoration of its PlayStation Network and Sony Online Entertainment videogame services Saturday, bringing the company a step closer to normalcy following an attack on its systems that compromised personal information for more than 100 million user accounts last month.

The Japanese electronics giant said that following the release of a mandatory software upgrade for all PlayStation 3 videogame console units, it would begin bringing its PlayStation Network back online in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East. The network will be limited at first, the company said, restoring Internet-based game play, movie rentals, music services and online video streaming through companies like Netflix Inc.

Sony said some customers will be able to regain access on Saturday. Full service should be restored by the end of the month, the company added.

In Japan and seven other Asian locations -- South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia -- Sony is not restarting the PlayStation Network yet. The company doesn't yet know when customers in Asia will regain access, but it aims to restore full service in the region by the end of the month, just like the rest of the world.

"We know even the most loyal customers have been frustrated by this process and are anxious to use their Sony products and services again," Kazuo Hirai, head of Sony's game division, said in a statement. "We are taking aggressive action at all levels to address the concerns that were raised by this incident, and are making consumer data protection a full-time, company wide commitment."

The intrusion, which occurred last month, led to the theft of names, addresses, passwords and possibly credit card numbers from its PlayStation Network and Sony Online Entertainment gaming services. Sony shut down both services as it investigated the attack, which the company said was highly sophisticated.

The events led to multiple inquiries from Congress and several lawsuits against the game maker, which has been producing videogame consoles for nearly two decades. Sony's brand image also took a hit, according to surveys by YouGov's BrandIndex, dropping significantly following the shutdown and subsequent revelations of the data breach.

Sony has said it will provide its customers with free identity-theft services for a year, including a $1 million insurance policy.

As part of the phased restoration, Sony said all PlayStation 3 customers will need to download a security patch before regaining access to the online gaming services. As a precaution, Sony said customers will be required to change their passwords when they first log back into the systems.

Sony will also be offering "welcome back" packages, including access to otherwise limited content and other freebies in attempts to appease frustrated users.

PlayStation Network has about 77 million user accounts around the world, and about 31 million are in the U.S.

The restart this time doesn't include Asia because Tokyo-based Sony is still in talks with Japan's industry ministry, which is asking for more detailed explanation on how Sony's online service works and what security measures the company is implementing, according to a person familiar with the situation. Because Japan doesn't have a local equivalent of Debix, which has services that cover thefts and misuses of not only credit cards but also other personal information, Sony and the ministry are still figuring out the best way to protect Japanese customers, the person said.

As the vast majority of PlayStation Network users in Asia are in Japan, the service in the region won't resume until the Japanese service is ready to relaunch. And Sony can't restart the service in Japan unless the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry gives the green light.

Read more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730804576323934034309052.html#ixzz1MRMVgZhc

Oh my gosh,
    Asia is getting screwed cause of Japan's laws.
    I read the other files, and yes, Asia isn't part of the "Phase 1" initial restoration plan. It's part of "Phase 2" which also includes the restoration of the PSN Store.

Tokyo, May 15, 2011 – Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will today begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation®Network and Qriocity Services. The phased restoration will be on a country by country basis beginning in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Middle East.

Man......that really sucks, I hope this isn't true,
    but I got it from the Wall Street Journal and from
    my beta tester sources....hope Asia gets back up sooner
    than expected.

SOURCE
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 am

Crap, bad news indeed..oh well, guess I'll just have to wait 'til brink and LA noire comes out before I play my ps3...For now...back to minecraft and sims medieval LOL
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 am

Sweetness.....

I am finally now logged into my Jave-lin account.
    And I didn't even need to do that email thing
    unlike my other accounts for it.....that's weird. o_0

Dudes and Duddettes!
    Check to see if ya guys got PSN back online too!

Go now! Gitt on ther! Geet!

Now to synchronize my trophies.....
    Lol...my FB wall is gonna be full of em....
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Mon May 16, 2011 7:18 am

waaaaaaaaaaa, me too jav! i changed my password on my new ps3, no authentication watsoever. im back online, synced my trophies. ahaha

edit: gitry nako kz3 MP, smooth kayo sa North America servers. puno2 p jd mga dula. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ahaha.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 am

natimingan ko under maintenance na pud usab ok na unta to kay nagsend na email unya pagcheck nako sa link sa mail under maintenance na message nagawas unta magwork unya
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 am

^
    pgtry nq UC2 mp, ng.error nah. pero nkasign-in ghapon q run. dli sa q mu.sign out. hehe.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 am

Hooray @ Pogzy! LMAO.

It's cool to see that ya'all in the Phils got PSN back online
    too, I was beginning to think ya'all wouldn't get PSN back
    until "Phase 2" of the re-installation plan,
    as what was indicated in the article I posted a few hours ago.

Good to hear ya guys ain't included.

Now get the word out Pogz/Cha-arc,
    post on Davao/TipidSale that PSN is back online
    in the Philippines.

Alot of peeps don't know it's up yet.

*Goes back to watchn the pre-game show
    of Game 7 of the Grizz vs the Thunder*
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

^
    it's down again javs, but im still signed-in. hehe. DURANT goes for 39pts. haha.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 am

cant wait to get home from work later. Unta ok na ang psn para mka socom 4 nko. Woooohooo!!
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

Post by pogzraditz Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

online npd q, US account. dghan gareklamo sa PPS mga R3 accounts wa pa kasulod daw. pakiconfirm dw.
    leeboy@arvin
    leeboy@arvin
    Sega CD
    Sega CD

Post by leeboy@arvin Mon May 16, 2011 2:53 pm

up n ang ako US ug UK account..pro dli p active ang psn store.. ang ako main account n asian wa jampong
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Mon May 16, 2011 3:15 pm

yep feel nku ang mga US and UK account lng jd nato ang mga active, tsk3, butpasabot offline japn ang asertyuio acct T_T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 am