Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing!

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing! Empty Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing!

Post by jave-lin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Yep, the once originally thought Xbox Live Exclusive,
    is finally coming to PSN on it's 1 year anniversary.
    July the 19th.

Having played this game on the 360,
    I can say, that this game is excellent,
    and the mood is very captivating,
    the gameplay is unique as well.
    Much like Outland, this is an artistic piece of an indie game,
    that you would not want to miss.

For Ps3 gamers, this is your chance to play
    what all the 360 Live gamers have been talkn about
    all of last year, aside from Super Meat Boy (which am still waiting for it to be ported to PSN).

Other noteworthy PSN games coming up within the next few weeks and months, are;

-Resident Evil 4, which is sporting an HD remake and other enhancements. Great Great game. Definite must buy
    if you wana return to the 2002-2003 Game of the Year on GCN.
    A Fall PSN Release.

-Resident Eveil Code: Veronica X, in my opinion, one of the freakiest and scariest game in the series. And it was on the Dreamcast. When it comes out for the PSN, it will sport updated HD graphics and a better control mechanism. Can't wait to play this definitive version on the Ps3. Slated for a Fall Release.

-Silent Hill: Downpour, one of THE Scariest gaming franchises ever made. Konami is stating that this will be a PSN masterpiece. Lets hope so. Slated for a October PSN release,
    just in time for Halloween....

-A.M.Y, what can I say, its about a meteor that strucks a town in the middle of nowhere, and turns everyone into "zombies". And the protagonist; Lana; is infected, yet must survive with the help of a little girl, aptly named AMY, who somehow keeps Lana's infection in check. It's got gorgeous graphics, and is a PSN game to check out. Slated for release later this month.

-BurgerTime HD, who hasn't played this game back in the 80s? It was highly addictive back then, and seems to be doing so quite again now. We'll have to check back on this classic revival back again. Slated for a late year/holiday release.

-Skullgirls, a gorgeous female 2D brawler/fighter, much in the same vein as SF II, and the famous King of Fighters, which some of the development crew from KoF worked on this PSN game. Check this out later this year.

-Storm, much in the same type of genre as "Flower", but with cooperativity this time around. Had superb graphics, and slick gameplay controls. Check this out also, later this year.

-Jurassic Park, what can I say? It's Jurassic Park.
    Slated for a Fall PSN release.

And that's all for now.

Last edited by jave-lin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing! Empty Re: Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing!

Post by jon_309 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm

*cough* PSN+ *cough* share *cough*

gnahan pud ko sa concept anang AMY. so far gnahan ko sa mga previews ana..

gonna get the Resident evil games too Very Happy
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing! Empty Re: Upcoming PSN Games: Payday the Heist, Street Fighter 3, The Baconing!

Post by jave-lin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 pm

@ Jon: Hmm.....Lol. Yeah, I haven't been that active a contributor as I would of wanted in the PSN+ GS account, because I usually load up on the Jave-lin account. Cause, I have that account on 5 different Ps3s, and want to maximize the PSN games on that account...

But, I am going to load up on that account hopefully
    with a surprise PSN game, just wait and see. lol.

As far as the RE PSN games, I would say they are a must get for PSN users, especially RE: Veronica. It's sooo......freaky....
    And yep, AMY is very intriguing...

But, what am kind of rooting for to get on PSN,
    is Super Meat Boy. It's a great great game.

jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm

haha, thats ok jav. No need to hurry. Hehe. We still have a lot of games sa shared account. Hehe. Just recently got ssf4ae and magic the gathering 2012.

Just one request tho. Hehe. Are u somewhere near subway?? Pwede kuha uc3 multiplayer access karon october from subway and activate it sa psn+ na account nato. Hehe.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Well....there actually isn't any "Subway" restaurants around my US Territorial island....believe it or not.

*In the voice of DeathSpank* BUT FREAR NOT!!!!

I have a way and will find a way to get that online mutliplayer pass!
    And I will be sure to get a bunch of em,
    and of course share em with ya'all if for some reason,
    we can't gameshare em. Cause the KZ3 things weren't gameshare-able.
    Just hope these one's can be. Man, we all gonna be busy in a few months
    from now, choosing which ones to play online....
    but a good problem to have none the less!
    scoobidot_1982
    Nintendo Entertainment System
    Nintendo Entertainment System

Post by scoobidot_1982 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 pm

basin gusto ka mo gameshare sir javs.... naa ko ani sa xbox360 pero mas feel nko ni sa ps3 pra mkakuha pud ko trophies....
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

WHO WANTS MORE DEATHSPANK?!??!!?

Well, your Quest for Justice, starts anew in...

The BACONING!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/deathspank-the-baconing/news/6327490/the-baconing-preview?sid=6327490&tag=updates;editor;all;title;1&mode=previews

Let the funniness continue......

And remember!!
    To tell your friends you got Felt by Freen!

LOL.
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

PAYDAY: The Heist throws you straight into the
    action with high-stake heists, including bank robberies, prisoner
    extractions and armored car hijackings, you are forced to work as a team
    to control incredibly intense situations. This is a great game to play
    with a band of friends in search of the ultimate score. PAYDAY: The Heist will be available October 4th for download on PSN for $19.99.

Dang, this sounds like a pretty cool concept, in terms of co-op gameplay.
    Definitely gonna load this into the Plus share account.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 am

^jav
    yep, we are also looking forward to play coop bank robbers. Hehe
    bele04
    bele04
    TurboGrafx-16
    TurboGrafx-16

Post by bele04 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm looking forward to more deathspank and the street fighter 3rd strike online. one of my fave street fighter games Very Happy can't wait for my ps3!!! lol
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 pm

^kanusa gani ETA ni jav paadto sa davao?
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Lol. Patience dude.

I'll be there before ya know it. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm