Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
cha-arc
pogzraditz
aceshot
7 posters

PSN Pass!!!!!!!!

aceshot
    aceshot
    TurboGrafx-16
    TurboGrafx-16

PSN Pass!!!!!!!! Empty PSN Pass!!!!!!!!

Post by aceshot Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 am

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1181500p1.html

unsa inung ma ingun ani??pakshet mani oi..unta dle tanan mu implement ani No
    pogzraditz
    pogzraditz
    Xbox 1
    Xbox 1

PSN Pass!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PSN Pass!!!!!!!!

Post by pogzraditz Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:48 am

murag ana na jud mahitabo. mao naning ginaingon nga dili na jud pataka palit, ke dli na mabaligya usab. ahahaha. unta lng jd dli manundog tanan.
    cha-arc
    cha-arc
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by cha-arc Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm

mabaligya man siguro pero less 30% - 50% at least kay ang vip/psn pass naa sa $10 - $15 kung paliton sa ps store. kung crippled man lang ang online features kay walay psn pass maayo pa mag jailbreak na lang
    Gabo
    Gabo
    Intellivision
    Intellivision

Post by Gabo Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Murag Mortal Kombat 9. Butang-butang ug Online Pass unya ang feedback kay paksheet kaayo ang online karon.

Hinuon, unsa man sad ang laing paagi? Dili man ni murag tsikot nga kung 2nd hand kay used parts na. Sa intellectual property, good as new man ang content maskin 2nd hand. Pero mahal ra kaayo nang $10-15 online pass sa akoa.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm

ok ra man ni. Ang maapektohan lng ani kay kng mgpalit ko second hand tpos mg online ka.

Pero kng brand new ang palit mura lng wala.
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

Ok lng pud skua, usually brand new man jud akng gna palit, kay kng gnhn jud ko sa game, palit man jd daun ko d nku mag hulat naay magbligya 2nd hand hehehe

Pero I can see why some people would hate the idea, mugmy jd ang value kng planu nimu ibligya usab or kng 2nd hand, gasto npd kaayo kay mag palit pag online pass and all
    aceshot
    aceshot
    TurboGrafx-16
    TurboGrafx-16

Post by aceshot Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 am

i guess wla gyud libre sa kalibutan haha..maayo unta kung mu baba ang presyo sa mga blueray disc
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

^unta jud mubaba ang price sa mga games.

pero arang arang na ni ron kay ang games kay tag 1.8k to 2.2k.kumpara sauna nga muabot jud 3k! sakit kaayu.

ang ako jud natun-an sa mga games, samot na mga FPS kay mao man jud usually ginadula online kay muhulat ka sa mga patches ug updates. and by that time stable na ang game ug solid pa ang community kay naa nay mga greatest hits, or ultimate edition nga naa nay free dlc.

malamang ang games na affected aning PSN PASS kay:

Resistance 3 - confirmed
    Uncharted 3 - most likely
    Starhawk - most likely
    MLB the show

battlefield 3 obviously EA online pass ang gamit.

dli man pud ni mandatory sa mga 3rd party devs ug publishers. sa sony ra ni, pero naay same na patakaran ang uban like EA
    jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post by jave-lin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm

@ Jon: Umm...actually dude, MLB the Show 11 and all it's past iterations don't use PSN Passes. I can attest to that, cause I play that game almost on a daily basis, and online too,
    if you mean the "Challenge of the Week" portions, nope, those online challenges are Free to all peeps too. The only thing that you'd actually gonna "redeem" in the game, are the 4 extra old school stadiums from the 1900s. That's basically the only DLC that game's got. Btw, "Challenge of the Week" is super chill, if you beat that specific week's online challenge, you can win up to $2,000 bucks or autographed gear from Superstar MLB players. I once won $150 in MLB.com merchandise winnings! lol.

Oh and Battlefield 3, just like Battlefield Bad Company probably won't be charging as well for it's online multiplayer, instead they will "offer" you the option to acquire more maps and unlock more specialized weapons, if you redeem a so called "VIP" code. But with all that, the online multiplayer is still Free. It's just that, if you wana play with your VIP buddies in VIP maps, you need to become a VIP (Very Ignorant Person). lol.

Back on topic....

Anyway, this PSN Online Pass thing is a scourge to all 2nd hand game buyers, and ever since I heard that EA was seriously implementing that cash cow gimmick, I knew it wouldn't be long until every other game publisher decided to jump on the greed band wagon.....and yep, THQ and Ubisoft and Activision (here's lookin at MW3) weren't that far behind to implement it.

It's getting way out of hand, first we got to contend with DLC content that is purposely being left out of our $60 Brand New game, and buy that DLC content separately, which could amount up to $30-$40 (just look at COD:MW2's and COD:BO's over priced and expensive map packs....sheesh). Not to mention we are already paying like $20-$50 a month on internet bills; so all in all we could be paying $110-$150 just to enjoy all that a single game has to offer!! Ahhhh!!! *Passes out*

No wonder alot of peeps choose to Jailbreak their Ps3s,
    which I don't blame them for.....but I just got into a heated argument with a person on FB about 2nd hand game buyers opposed to Jailbreakers, and he accused both parties of "stealing" and getting games for basically "free". Contending that 2nd hand game buyers are just as worse as Jailbreakers, due to that either way, Game Developers and Game Companies do not get their share of the cut, or don't see any income either way....I contended that at least 2nd hand gamers have the moral high ground, due to the fact, that at least they paid a substantial amount for a game, and still respected the ULA and Intellectual property of the manufacturer, because we/they don't actually "copy & burn/pirate" the games, which is mostly done for Free. But still, there are those among Ps3 gamers who want to see the 2nd hand game business shut down, even if it means alot of people turning to Jailbreaking. Smh. Doesn't make sense at all, to have such illogical thinking...

Well, anyway, I hope that SONY comes to it's senses, and makes this just a trial by fire kind of thing. Because, it would basically cut down the notion that Ps3 Online is "Free",
    as it was advertised on the Ps3 system box itself. Smh.
    And why alot of people/gamers, like myself, chose to play on the Ps3 other than Xbox Live.

Join the cause, and speak with your wallets! Don't purchase Online Pass games! Just borrow em from a friend! lol.
    jon_309
    jon_309
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by jon_309 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm

@jav

imean to say future mlb releases if the psn pass will be required by sony for first party games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm