Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii2 aka Project Cafe?!?

jave-lin
    jave-lin
    Nomad
    Nomad

Wii2 aka Project Cafe?!? Empty Wii2 aka Project Cafe?!?

Post by jave-lin Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Yep, Nintendo is well underway with development
    on the Wii2, code named "Project Cafe" (lol, I like that codename reminds me of COD).

Check this out;

According to CVG's sources, the new console's controller will sport "built-in" HD video screens. "Nintendo's plans sound unreal," the source said. "Publishers are already planning launch titles, and it's all very exciting. The hardware is even more powerful than current HD consoles and backwards compatible with Wii."

But that's not all. According to 01net.com, the controller will be a tablet, or an "iPad with buttons." The French site also reports the console--apparently code-named Project Cafe--will have a beefy triple-core IBM CPU, not unlike that of the Xbox 360, making porting games to the console easier than before. Indeed, the site reports that Nintendo is making third-party outreach a major priority for its next console, given the perception the Wii was slanted in favor of first-party software.

A Next Gen Nintendo Console with HD Graphics and Power surpassing that of current gen HD consoles, and having an "iPad" with buttons?????

OMG. This is going to be epic.....

I want to see it unveiled at E3, it just gotta.

I wonder if SONY and Microsoft,
    are shaking in their boots with what Nintendo's got next.

Source