Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Stupid JOLIBEE service

Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stupid JOLIBEE service Empty Stupid JOLIBEE service

Post by Selectstart Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:10 pm

This is what happened.
    Me and my girlfriend went to dcla this aftie.. After that we went to lachmi.. Pag dating namin we decided na mag dinner nalang sa jolibee kasi gutom na..6:15pm when we ordered 1 fries, 1 burger + 2 regular coke and 2 pieces chicken joy. After nag order sabi ng gurl dun wait lang daw since di pa luto ang chicken. Then we started eating the food na except for the chicken and had some conversation. Napansin ko 6:30pm na and di pa dumarating ang chicken, so pinuntahan ko sa counter for follow up sa order sabi ng gurl luto na wait nalang daw so bumalik ako sa taas. 6:38pm nalang di pa rin na deliver yung chicken so pinakiusapan ko na yung mga guy in uniform dun na pwede paki follow up nalang since pagod na ako kakaakyat. 6:45pm na di pa bumabalik ang guy. Thats the time i got really pissed. Uminom muna ako ng kunting coke then placed it on top of the serving tray sa table namin. Bumaba ako then may nakita akong 2pc chickenjoy sa counter kinuha ko nalang since gutom na ako.. Then punta na ako sa 2nd floor.. Sumunod yung guy.. Sinabihan ko na "bat di nyo pa hinatid na nasa counter lang naka tambay yung order ko.. I waited for how many minutes pa naman" sabi pa ng guy, "10mins pa kasi yan basta to follow na order sir", sabi ko naman "kanina pa kami nag order and we waited for more than 10 mins na, sige thanks". Then umalis na yung guy bitbit ang tray. Then while eating my meal i noticed bat wala yung isang coke?i remembered i placed it sa tray full pa ang baso.. Yung sinali pala ng guy na ligpitin.. Grrr. Punta na naman ako sa baba for the 3rd time.. Then hinanap yung guy..kinausap ko yung guard what happened and hinanap yung guy..sabi ng guy replaced nya lang daw..nagtaka ako bat sumusunod pa yung guard, and he asked me again what happened.. Eh sa sobrang inis ko tumaas na tono ng voice ko. And ang sabi ng guard na "aie sige sir, replace nalang namin". Sabi ko pa.. "its impossible naman siguro diba na ang isang baso ng coke eh mawawala nalang ng bigla". Kala siguro nila masisindak ako..grr buti di ko pinagawa ng INCIDENTAL REPORT grr...
    JOLIBEE LACHMI BRANCH AYUSIN NYO NAMAN ANG SERVICE NYO. When you say ten minutes then mean it. Always ask questions din before ligpitin ang nasa table. I know self service ang JB pero when they say na ihahatid lang nila ang kulang, dapat sila talaga mag hatid. Grr..
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Stupid JOLIBEE service Empty Re: Stupid JOLIBEE service

Post by asertyuio Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

ahh finally a place equally as worse as barbecue boss quirino! grabe, let me flap my lips for a while to tell the tale of this incident...yesterday, me and my peeps decided to eat somewhere cheap but delicious, we decided on B-boss near P-park, but when we reached the our destination, it was unfortunately closed..

So left with no other choice, we decided to eat at the quirino branch of B-boss. When we arrived only a handful of tables were full, so we sat down on one the many available tables...Upon sitting down we waited for about 5 minutes, sick of waiting for the waiter to come get our order(no one even sitted us or gave us a menu btw) we called the guy cleaning the table next to ours, when we finally ordered, we waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and about 30 minutes has elapsed since our order and the only thing that arrived was our empty plates...and our ever empty stomachs, we decided to text the number printed on the backs of the restaurant employees we complained "VERY SLOW SERVICE." Then we followed up, which took another 5 minutes just to get an answer...the guy said that "gna luto pa ang bulalo sir, mao na dugay"

So we waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...AND WAITED! an hour has elapsed, and we were so over the border of fleeing the establishment, but our stomachs told us otherwise, so we decided to stay

and wait...and wait, more complaints..and waiting...and dreaming of finally eating our food...FINALLY our order of 25 pieces of barbecues and 5 unlimited rice has arrived...yet they said "madugay pa ang bulalo sir kay gna luto pa" I thought to myself (WTF, ana ba kdgy mag luto ug bulalo? d man mka abot ug 1 hour sa balay from defrost to cooking!) so we just decided to feed, and share our barbecue order with those that ordered the bulalo, nearly 3/5ths in, the bulalo finally arrived! We could finally and fully enjoy our meal...But alas, there was yet another flaw to their branch...their rice was...to put it less bluntly, unsatisfactory...although I was satisfied with the rice, my companions thought otherwise

In retrospect, we should have already learned our lesson from past experience with that particular branch of B-boss, even after experiencing the far more superior branch that is the P-park barbecue boss branch, with their less than 30 minutes order, and fast service and very decent food...But with empty stomachs and nearly empty pockets, we had no choice but to suffer through that...CURSE YOU INADEQUATE FOOD SERVICE!!!

*mind my spelling and grammar mistakes...kapoi basa/edit usab! lol!
    Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Selectstart Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Hhmm i thought ako na ang naay pinaka worse experience..how about i change the title "worst food service ever!"?.
    asertyuio
    asertyuio
    PlayStation 3
    PlayStation 3

Post by asertyuio Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm

I agree! stupid food service! init jud ulo nku a2 ghpon ba, grabe jud ka dugay!
    Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Selectstart Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Haha..mao na nang sulti sa parokya ni edgar "dont make me hungry, you wont like me when im hungry".
    melmel
    melmel
    Mega Drive/Genesis
    Mega Drive/Genesis

Post by melmel Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Stupidity at work..
    Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Selectstart Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

tama jud pre
    melmel
    melmel
    Mega Drive/Genesis
    Mega Drive/Genesis

Post by melmel Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Hate kaau nku nang ing.ana bay.. promise..
    Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Selectstart Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 am

Hehe unsay ginabuhat nimo bay pag ingana?
    Ix
    Ix
    ColecoVision
    ColecoVision

Post by Ix Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

naay FAIL nga nahitabo sa amo ana. Nanawag mi daan sa Spirale, sa Damosa. We asked if they had Eggplant Parmigiana. They said yes. When we got there, we found that they had CHICKEN Parmigiana. We stepped out. We went all the way there for NOTHING. Fail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 pm