Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :)

toheavenorbust
    toheavenorbust
    Atari 2600
    Atari 2600

Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :) Empty Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :)

Post by toheavenorbust Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

Hello guys! I'm new, so be gentle. Very Happy

I'm Marv, glad to be here, and I'm happy to know there's a robust community of hardcore gamers here!

I'm originally from Bohol, mi-transfer ko diri for business purposes. I live in Buhangin so from what I could take from reading this forum, murag layo2 mo kasagaran naho.. hehe..

Though I miss Bohol very much, I'm quite enjoying my stay here. I made friends but they're of the business kind and all of them are old adults. hehe. I'm in my 20's and I miss my friends back in Bohol pretty much.

I usually play PS3 games now, though I'm really a Ninty fanboy. In the past I owned all Ninty handhelds and my lil bro has a Wii but I left all of them in Bohol. I brought my 3DS but it broke.

I still have my games though, and I'm planning to buy a 3DS XL this august. As of right now, it's just my PS3 and me, and just my Uncharted 3 and online MW3.

I do wish to be really hardcore in buying games but I'm pretty tight in the wallet right now....

I see you naay tigbaligya diri og mga games sa PS3 so you might find me there frequently. ^_^
    Selectstart
    Selectstart
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :) Empty Re: Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :)

Post by Selectstart Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

welcome bro.. hope you can be with us this coming davao cuber expo.. in renz btw. from cabantian.
    toheavenorbust
    toheavenorbust
    Atari 2600
    Atari 2600

Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :) Empty Re: Heyo! My name is marv, and I'm here to make friends! :)

Post by toheavenorbust Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 am

count me in! ^_^

though I couldn't find a game I'm interested in though... the booth babes would suffices.. hehe. BOOTH BEBS! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm